Situated in the heart of Waiheke’s only village, Oneroa, 5mins from the Matiatia Ferry (departing Auckland City) and 5 mins from Mudbrick Vineyard.
When choosing somewhere to stay, wouldn’t it be lovely to find somewhere … somewhere that has panoramic sea views, that’s atmospheric, comfortable, light, romantic …close to a beautiful beach, close to the village, and preferably with a spa pool. Its what most of us look for in our search for the perfect spot for our getaway to Waiheke Island.
The Vintage Cottage is adorable and romantic, furnished in a french country, vintage style. Its on a quiet lane leading to the sparkling white sands of Oneroa Beach – a stones throw from the main village centre. The bus stops outside the gate, but its an easy 3minute walk to the hub of Oneroa’s main street, where shops, cafes, art galleries and boutiques abound. The Cinema , Library and theatre are a 3 minute walk in the opposite direction. It’s so close to everything that your own transport is hardly necessary, walking to the beach, shops and cafes is a delightful stroll along a pretty Waiheke lane. Walk along the beach at sunset to dinner…throw off your shoes on the way back and bury your feet into the pristine white sand of Oneroa beach. There are plenty of entertainment options from beach activities such as kayaking to paddleboarding and fishing charters, right to the opposite end of the spectrum, art galleries, cafes, boutiques…beauty spas – your getaway to Waiheke will make memories that last a lifetime.
Your friends can join in – the cottage sleeps 4-6 guests. Two bedrooms, and a sunroom that houses a daybed, which converts into a king or two singles upon request.
- 2 Bedrooms consisting of:
- Master bedroom – Ensuite bathroom, Doors open to private back courtyard and Spa pool.
- Bedroom 2: Seaview , King Bed that can split into two single beds upon request
- Sunroom with daybed that converts to king, or two single beds upon request. Seaview, Ranch Sliders to deck, direct access to shared bathroom.
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 ensuite, both contain shower and toilet
- Kitchen (Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, all cutlery and crockery supplied).
- Barbecue – Gas
- Washing machine and Dryer
- DVD player, free Wi-fi, free sky TV including sports & movies
- Easy access – quick easy walk to village, walkway to beach opposite the cottage.
- Mobile coverage, fast broadband
- Spa pool
- Toddler safe
Please check booking calendar below to see the different rates for the different seasons.
A 2 night minimum applies.
One night stays incur a $120 surcharge.
*24th December – 3rd January – minimum 7 night stay
Public Holiday long weekends – 3 night minimum
The total accommodation charge is payable within 48 hours of booking.
Check in time is 2pm.
Check out time is 10am.
Within 180 days of arrival: 50% of the total accommodation costs will be refunded.
Within 30 days of arrival: No refund given.
Getting to the Property:
- Catch the bus from the ferry terminal (stop is outside the gate to Vintage Cottage).
- Or take a taxi – the cottage is a two minute taxi ride from the ferry
Car hire is available at the Matiatia ferry terminal from Waiheke Rental Cars: www.waihekerentals.co.nz or telephone 09 372 8998.