OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing products via the Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant website, you both agree and are bound by the terms and conditions listed on this webpage. These terms and conditions may be amended by Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant at any time by posting amended or new terms on this website.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase wine from this website. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and that you are not purchasing wine in order to supply to minors under the age of 18.
We respect and honour the privacy of our customers. We will not at any stage sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. If you agree to sign up to our mailing list; your details will be added to our database to receive updated information. Any personal details collected by Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant are stored in a private database that will only be used to support your customer relationship with us.
SALE OF LIQUOR ACT
Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant is a New Zealand owned off license as defined in New Zealand’s Sale of Liquor Act and is legally authorised to promote, sell and deliver wine via online or mail order. It is illegal for Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant to sell liquor to any persons under the age of 18. It is also illegal for anyone to purchase alcohol who is under 18 and to make a false declaration of their age in order to purchase liquor. It is against the law to use this website to purchase liquor if you are under the age of 18.
Our Liquor License is available to view HERE
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant will make every effort to ensure that your purchases are not faulty or defective. Under the Consumers Guarantees Act we will replace goods that are not of merchantable quality. If you are not satisfied in regards to your purchase(s) please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
* If you have any issues with your order, please let us know within 7 days of receiving and signing for your package.
* If a refund is required, this will be to the same form of payment used or can be redeemed as store credit.
* If your order is faulty or defective, we are happy to provide a refund or exchange. If you have changed your mind and your products are in pristine condition, we can issue you with a voucher or store credit.
* To contact us for a refund or exchange please call 093729050 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
* If you have received a faulty or defective product we will replace this for you free of charge, some shipping costs may apply.
Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant accepts all payments via Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. As a New Zealand owned organisation all payments are made in NZ dollars, inclusive of 15% GST.