If you work in hospitality and would like to work in our beautiful Waiheke surroundings with our lovely staff, please send your CV to our Operations Manager Karen Armstrong, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for hospitality people with a great attitude to work with us. All resumes are considered. We now offer accommodation to successful applicants.
The following job roles are currently available at Mudbrick:
Chefs are in urgent need – Chefs of all levels required for both of our busy kitchens, please email your CV directly to our Head Chefs Logan and Matthias – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced and energetic Floor Supervisors and Managers required to lead teams of up to 10 wait staff. Excellent remuneration and working environment.
Bar Manager with cocktail, coffee and wine experience needed for our busy summer season 2019-20. Excellent remuneration and working environment.
Experienced waiters and waitresses required, with experience in a la carte service and functions. Excellent remuneration and excellent tips.
The following roles become available from time to time at Mudbrick:
- Chefs – Chefs of all levels required, please email your CV to Head Chefs Logan and Matthias – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Runners – Limited experience accepted, trained to become a fully fledged member of wait staff team.
- Front of House Managers – Managing up to 10 wait staff members, excellent remuneration and working conditions.
- Bar Person – Experienced in cocktail making, coffee skills and all matters relating to drinks service. May also be required to help out with food service from time to time.
- Cellar Shop Staff – Assisting in our busy cellar door shop providing tastings, assisting in the sale of merchandise and looking after cellar door wine sales. Please email email@example.com
Should any of the positions appeal to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions, we are very happy to discuss.